Get it by email!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

New Club House Grille Opens in Former Denny's



One of my pet peeves are restaurants. Most of them are a joke! I don't even bother going to them on the Midcoast any more....I've been so disappointed so many times.


On top of that, the cost is pathetic.


I ate at the last restaurant at this location with my youngest son...last year. It was terrible! My son said they were the worst onion rings he's eve had.


How hard is it to get onion rings right? What a joke!


I wish the new owners well....but I'm not holding my breath!


Here's the deal.....................



By Daniel Dunkle
Rockport — A new casual dining experience is coming to the Route 1 location that has served as a Denny's, the Chef's Table and the Sports Zone.

The restaurant, called the Club House Grille, will open the week after Easter at 1075 Commercial Street in Rockport, according to Director of Operations Kevin LaBree. The business is owned by Joe Cloutier.

The restaurant will have between 40 and 50 employees and will offer a lunch and dinner menu.

http://knox.villagesoup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment